BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Beaver Bag

Beaver Bag
Baby Shower Gift Bag

Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's been a rainy yet creative weekend!


Happy Birthday Lady Bug card. I used my Mini Monogram cartridge to cut the black scallop and the circles. I colored in the bug with markers and added black glitter to the spots. I embossed the red background and added some ribbon.


I used my Sweet Treats stamp set from Stampin Up!


I cut this from my New Arrival cartridge. I then embossed it and Versa Marked the edges for depth. I added the flower brad in the middle.

Apple and worm "Friends to the end". I cut both images from Create a Critter.  I used Peachy Keen stamps for the faces. It's so cute!


I made this cupcake with my Sweet Treats cartridge. I embossed the pink and added Stickles to the paper cup. I also added glossy effect to the green cherry.


Another baby card.... SO cute and really simple!


I had to make one for a birthday! This ice cream cone is 1 1/2 inches!



For the Diva in your life.... Love it!



0 comments: